How to Make a Good Morning Energy Tea
Here's a recipe for a morning energy tea that combines several herbs known for their energizing and invigorating properties:
- 1 teaspoon green tea leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried peppermint leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried ginger root
- 1 teaspoon dried ginseng root
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 2 cups of water
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a pot.
- Add the green tea leaves, dried peppermint leaves, dried ginger root, and dried ginseng root to the water.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the herbs steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat and strain the tea into a cup.
- Add honey to taste (optional).
- Enjoy your energizing morning tea!
Green tea contains caffeine, which can help boost energy and mental alertness. Peppermint and ginger have invigorating properties and can help with digestion, while ginseng is known for its adaptogenic properties, which can help the body better handle stress and fatigue. The addition of honey can provide some natural sweetness and may also help with energy levels. It's important to note that if you are sensitive to caffeine, you may want to reduce the amount of green tea used or switch to an herbal tea that does not contain caffeine.